VELUX GGU White Polyurethane Smoke Ventilation System
UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
IN STOCK. Standard Delivery: 2 days
NEXT WORKING DAY AVAILABLE (please specify in checkout).
An innovative solution from VELUX, for situations where smoke ventilation is required.
Packages include: Single electrically operated GGU White Polyurethane roof window, toughened outer pane with clear and clean coating with laminated inner pane for additional safety, 1 smoke sensor, 1 break glass point, 1 wall control unit (KFC 210) and suitable flashing kit. Additional smoke sensors and break glass units can be purchased separately.
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are typically used in common access areas such as stairwells and annex connections as well as in industrial buildings and offices. The smoke ventilation window is activated either automatically by a smoke sensor or manually with a break glass point.
Natural ventilation for daily comfort is activated with the integrated switch in the control system or via an auxiliary wall switch.
The external design of VELUX smoke ventilation windows matches that of standard VELUX roof windows ensuring a harmonious appearance when installed in the same roof (when wind deflectors are not required).
Additional smoke sensor and break glass units can be purchased separately. Electrical control system and wind deflector requires installation on site. Single SK06 roof windows provides 1m2 of smoke ventilation.
- Centre pivot white window
- For Geometric Smoke Ventilation, VELUX systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches from 15-90°
- For Aerodynamic Smoke Ventilation, VELUX systems are tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2 for roof pitches from 15-60°
- Comes with laminated inner pane for additional safety with easy-to-clean coating on outer pane to keep the glazing cleaner for longer
- System can be upgraded to comply with aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements by the inclusion of the option KFD external wind deflector, which can be found by clicking here.
Downloads and Data Sheets: