VELUX wind defector, for use with a SK06 pitched roof smoke Ventilation System.
The VELUX wind deflector is made to comply to aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements.
VELUX windows and wind deflectors have been tested for:
- Operational reliability of the window including use for comfort ventilation.
- Aerodynamically effective opening area determining the rate of smoke and heat exhaust ventilation.
- Opening reliability with a snow load on the window.
- Stability and the ability to operate even after exposure to a wind suction.
- Low ambient temperature testing to determine the reliability of the system at low winter temperatures.
- Heat resistance to determine the resistance of the window to heat from fire.