IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £650.00
- Thickness: 90mm
- Board size: 1200mm x 450mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/m.K
- Coverage per board: 0.54m2
- Application: Cavity wall insulation
- Board size: Must be ordered in packs of 4 (price displayed is per board)
Kingspan Kooltherm K106 is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/m·K across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate cavity walls with just a 10 mm residual cavity.
Downloads & Data Sheets:
Product BAA Certification