NEXT DAY Delivery (if ordered before 14:00)
- Use: For Flat Roof Dormers, where the front edge has gutter, the back edge adjoins a pitched roof and the sides have an upstand.
- Cut to Size: Select width x length of EPDM from drop down menu
- Material : EPDM Rubber
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Colour : Dark Grey
- Life Expectancy: 50 Years+
Included in ClassicBond Extension Kit:
- 1.2mm thick ClassicBond EPDM Membrane (Size of EPDM chosen from the drop down menu)
- Water Based Adhesive to adhere membrane to roof deck
- Contact adhesive to adhere Perimeter of roof deck to membrane
- Sure Edge Gutter for front edge
- Sure Edge Kerb for both side edges
- Sure Edge Corner for both front corners
- External corner patches & primer fo both back corners where roof meets pitched roof
- Tools requires for DIY Installation(Rollers, Scissors & Paint Brush)
- All Pins and Clips to go with Trims
- Installation Guide
The Membrane size is the same as mentioned in kit size. Therefore your roof size will need to be smaller to allow for edge overlaps. e.g. 6metre x 3metre roof kit will fit a roof that is no larger than 5.7metres x 2.7metres.
This Flat Rubber Roof Kit is easy to install, looks great and has a life expectancy of up to 50 years! EPDM rubber membranes are UV, Ozone and Infrared stable so will not crack, blister or peel. We have put together a kit including the 1.2mm One-Piece EPDM rubber membrane, adhesives and edging trims.
ClassicBond® EPDM is the original EPDM roofing system with a proven track record of over 50 years service life and is recognised as one of the most reliable, durable and sustainable materials for your flat roof. ClassicBond is an environmentally friendly system manufactured by Carlisle-Syntec who pioneered EPDM roofing systems in the 1960s.
The ClassicBond roof system is designed to be cost effective and far easier to install than traditional DIY flat roof systems, saving you time and money. For most applications the membrane is cut to the size of your roof and supplied as a single piece, finished with the correct drip, kerb edge and wall up-stand trims.
BBA Certified and preferred by roofing professionals, ClassicBond is tangibly more pliable, slate grey in colour and is the ideal EPDM rubber roof covering for both large and small flat roofs.