VELUX CFP 060060 0073QV Fixed Flat Roof Window Base (60 x 60 cm)
Please add your required top cover below:
VELUX Fixed flat roof window base with double glazed insulating glass unit, featuring laminated inner pane for safety. Structural opening: 60 x 60 cm.
The VELUX CFP Fixed base unit must used with a VELUX top covering. Choose between an innovative curved glass cover, a sleek flat glass cover or an economical polycarbonate dome.
Installing a VELUX flat roof window will add more natural light and provide a fresh modern look to your living space. Designed with the latest technology the flat roof base is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is used in the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss.
For use with the following top covers (to be added separately):
- ISD 060060 1093 (curved glass top cover)
- ISD 060060 2093 (flat glass top cover)
- ISD 060060 0010A (clear polycarbonate dome)
- ISD 060060 0110A (obscure polycarbonate dome)
- Innovative design featuring an Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Compatible with a range of solar powered blinds.
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- Requires minimum maintenance as it is made of quality materials, comprising of maintenance-free PVC framework.
- It is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is integrated into the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss
- Available in 8 sizes
Downloads and Data Sheets: