VELUX CVP INTEGRA® Electric Opening Domed Flat Roof Windows
UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 days.
Explore the possibilities of adding a VELUX flat roof window to your home. The amount of added natural light can be incredible! The VELUX CVP Electric Domed Rooflight is ideal for loft conversions and Velux extensions and is sold as a complete package including:
- 1 x CVP 0673QV (Electrically operated flat roof window base with double glazed insulating glass unit featuring laminated inner pane for safety).
- 1 x ISD 0010A (Clear Polycarbonate Dome) or 1 x ISD 0110A (Obscure Polycarbonate Dome).
- 1 x VELUX KLR 200 (INTEGRA® Control Pad).
- Plus rain sensor and all necessary fixings for installation.
VELUX INTEGRA® electrically operated flat roof windows are the ultimate in comfort. They can transform your living space, adding light and fresh air.
VELUX INTEGRA® flat roof windows are a premier product and a cut above other products on the UK market. Each window comes complete with an insulated upstand, double glazing and a polycarbonate dome. From the inside they look sleek and contemporary and are operated by a stylish control panel.
One of the major benefits for choosing a VELUX Flat Roof Window is that they offer superb noise reduction. The special structure of the dome deflects the noise, while the combination of an exterior dome, double-glazed low-energy pane and insulated kerb reduces noise considerably. Together, they provide protection from rain and hail noise as well as aircraft and traffic noise, and other disturbances.
INTEGRA® flat roof windows by VELUX, come in a range of 9 different sizes, 5 square and 4 rectangular. They are easy to install too! A professional tradesman can install VELUX Flat roof windows quickly and easily.
Please browse the range of VELUX INTEGRA® flat roof windows and if you have any queries or require any more details about any of our products, the number to call is 0208 8777 9495.
- Electrically operated with hidden motor.
- Low maintenance and easy to install.
- Double glazed pane, plus a polycarbonate cover give excellent sound proofing.
- Insulated kurb and double-glazed low-energy pane create excellent energy efficiency.
Downloads and Data Sheets: