Included in VELUX Electric Curved Glass Package:
The CVU INTEGRA® Electric Curved Glass Rooflight is sold as a complete package including:
- Base Unit: CVU 0225Q (Electrically operated flat roof window base with Triple glazed insulating glass, featuring laminated inner pane for safety)
- Top cover: ISU 1093 (Curved Glass top cover)
- Fixings & Control: Wall Switch, Rain Sensor & all necessary fixings for installation
The New Generation VELUX INTEGRA® Electric Curved Glass Rooflight with Triple Glazed base unit is a revolution in window design, with the added bonus of being electrically operated.
The unique curved-shaped glass top allows rainwater to easily drain off the surface, even on 0° roof pitches. Internally, the slim frame and invisible sash provide maximum daylight and a beautiful design from inside the home, even with a blind installed.
The curved glass top unit combines top technical performance with an updated, slimmer curved design, which is unique in the market. The patented curved-shaped glass top drains off rainwater easily even at 0° roof pitch, and the glass-to-edge design gives a clear view to the sky. The outer glass pane is toughened and weather-resistant for reliable protection against the elements and extra peace of mind.
VELUX CVU Curved Glass Rooflights are electrically operated and supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra!
VELUX have teamed up with the smart home technology company Netatmo to create the New VELUX ACTIVE indoor climate system. Smart sensors continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels in your home and open or close your window. Add VELUX Active KIX 300.
- Electrically operated, Triple Glazed, Slim-line base unit
- Innovative, state-of-the-art design, featuring a Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass, which allows raindrops to easily run off the glass surface
- Excellent sound reduction and Insulating PU frame
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- 3-layer glass construction with Double glazed base and curved glass cover ensures optimal energy performance