Included in the VELUX Fixed Curved Glass Package:
The CFP 100100 1093 Fixed Curved Glass Rooflight is sold as a complete package including:
- Base Unit: CFP 100100 0073QV (Fixed flat roof window base with double glazed insulating glass, featuring laminated inner pane for safety)
- Top cover: ISD 100100 1093 (Curved Glass top cover)
- Fixings: All necessary fixings for installation
New to the range - VELUX have launched the World's first Curved Glass Rooflight. An innovative flat roof window that features a unique curved glass surface, which lets in more daylight. Externally, the curved glass stands out as a modern addition to roof surfaces and is ideal for design conscious homeowners.
The technology behind the VELUX curved glass rooflight features CurveTech, an innovative curve-shaped glass top that lets rainwater easily drain off the surface – even on 0° pitched roofs. That means daylight is able to shine through without raindrops being an obstruction.
An ideal combination of insulating PVC frame and double-glazed, low-energy inner pane ensures heat doesn’t escape through the window, so your ideal indoor climate is maintained.
The curved glass is practically maintenance free. The shape provides natural drainage of rainwater so no need to regularly clean the surface. Toughened glass makes it virtually impervious to damage from the elements. Maintenance free PVC material used on the interior frame is easy to clean.
- Structural Opening: 100 x 100cm
- External Frame Size: 118 x 118cm
- Innovative design featuring a Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass, which allows raindrops to easily run off the glass surface.
- Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Compatible with a discreet heat protection awning blind for ideal indoor temperature
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- 3-layer glass construction with double glazed base and curved glass cover ensures optimal energy performance.