Included in VELUX Flat Roof Exit window Package:
- 1 x CXP 100100 0473Q (Manually Operated flat roof window base for access or escape with double glazed insulating glass unit).
- 1 x ISD 100100 0010A (Clear Polycarbonate Dome)
- Gas Struts for easy opening with handle
- Plus all necessary fixings for installation
The VELUX CXP Flat Roof Exit Hatch is a manually operated solution to escape via a flat roof. It comes with the added bonus of being double glazed with the addition of a polycarbonate cover for better insulating value and better sound reduction and has an opening angle of approximately 60°.
The VELUX fixed flat roof access window has an innovative design like no other on the market. The CXP is just as pleasing to the eye as all the other VELUX flat roof windows and can therefore be easily be combined with a group of VELUX flat roof windows CFP/CVP. It can be opened manually to a 60° angle to allow easy access to the roof.
The double-glazed unit has a laminated inner pane for additional safety and security. The clear or opaque polycarbonate dome is designed to protect the double-glazed unit below from rain and snow.
- Manually operated with opening handle, flat roof exit solution.
- Double glazed window with polycarbonate cover.
- Option of a Clear or Opaque polycarbonate cover.
- Excellent insulating value and sound reduction.