VELUX CVP 120120 S06H INTEGRA® Electric Obscure Flat Roof Window (120 x 120 cm)
UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 days.
VELUX CVP Electric Domed Rooflight is sold as a complete package including:
- 1 x CVP 120120 0673QV (Electrically operated flat roof window base with double glazed insulating glass unit featuring laminated inner pane for safety).
- 1 x ISD 120120 0110A (Obscure Polycarbonate Dome).
- 1 x VELUX KLR 200 (INTEGRA® Control Pad).
- Plus rain sensor and all necessary fixings for installation.
VELUX INTEGRA® electrically operated flat roof windows are the ultimate in comfort. They can transform your living space, adding light and fresh air.
The clever design comes with a pre-installed integrated motor, which is ready to connect to a power source and is fully prepared for easy installation of sun screening products. The motor and gas springs are hidden from view.
Also included is a sleek remote control with 8 predefined programmes, so you can programme your window to suit your needs and lifestyle. Whether you are waking up, on holiday or require the room to be aired, INTEGRA® windows can perform to your needs at the touch of the control pad.
VELUX INTEGRA® flat roof windows are a premier product and come with a 10 year guarantee.
One of the major benefits for choosing a VELUX Flat Roof Window is that they offer superb noise reduction. The special structure of the dome deflects the noise, while the combination of an exterior dome, double-glazed low-energy pane and insulated kerb reduces noise considerably.
Please browse the range of VELUX INTEGRA® flat roof windows and if you have any queries or require any more details about any of our products please don't hesitate to call our team of experts.
- Electrically operated with hidden motor.
- Low maintenance and easy to install.
- Double glazed pane, plus a polycarbonate cover give excellent sound proofing.
- Insulated kerb and double-glazed low-energy pane create excellent energy efficiency.
Downloads and Data Sheets: